xxx


Hikaye ve resimlerinizi bekliyorum!!!
hikayedengercek@gmail.com

Monday, June 11, 2012

Mantis I

00:54GMT 03APR11

FIELD REPORT - Cryptid Research Group

Follow up #2 to initial report 20:23GMT 31MAR11
Dr. Cindee Greenwell, lead field researcher.

As per protocol, test subject has been debriefed. Physical data as in prior follow up. The following is the subject's unedited report. She was asked to provide as much detail as possible in her own words before further interrogation. As you know, Jennifer is 22 years old, has a BS degree in Zoology, and was accepted into a leading graduate program. She was recruited as a summer intern.

**********
They asked me to write down everything I can remember about what happened, so here goes.

The main thing I remember is being terrified the entire time. That and, well the other stuff that Dr. Greenwell says I need to include. She says it's very important to include every detail, no matter how embarassing, if we're going to find out about these creatures.

It was about 9:45 in the morning. The sun was already getting hot so I was wearing a loose sun dress with nothing underneath since on the last two resupply runs all my underwear was missing from my laundry. I was on top of my observation platform and using the big binoculars to scan the sky and frankly, was getting pretty bored with it. I thought doing field research would be more exciting than that Zoo internship I had turned down, but staring at the empty sky all day was starting to get old.

Then I saw something. At first I thought it was a Condor, but then I got a good view and indeed, it was a mantid! I started to talk, knowing the voice activated recorder would pick up my description. I tried to estimate how far away it was but since I had no good references it was hard to say. I figured maybe 50 meters or so.. Then I suddenly had a reference. The mantid disappeared behind the trees on the ridgeline to my east and I knew that compared to those trees it had to be huge. Way bigger that the 60 centimeters or so I had been told we were looking for.

I lowered the binoculars, using my bare eyes to try and find the creature again but I couldn't see where it had gone after dipping below the ridge. I knew no one would believe me if I reported a mantid the size of what I thought I had seen so I put down the binoculars and picked up the telephoto camera instead, hoping to get at least a picture if it reappeared. That's when it grabbed me.

At first I was completely disoriented. I thought I had fallen off the tower somehow. Then I saw the trees dropping away below me and felt the creature's grip on my shoulders. I managed to crane my neck and get a look at a mantid the size of a Cessna, but looking otherwise very much like the backyard preying mantises my brothers used to capture, carrying me higher and higher. At first I struggled, but then realized that if I did manage to break free, I was now hundreds of feet in the air.

The mantid's wings continued to beat, and we continued to climb. I had done a little skydiving with some college friends but with no man made objects in view, (I couldn't see the observation platform) altitude was difficult to estimate. The mountains did create some updrafts and my captor used them to get us even higher.

It (she I soon learned) had grabbed me with it's front pair of claws by one upper arm and the opposite shoulder. Now, she slowly transfered that grip to the upper arm as well. As soon as she had my arms, she slowly and deliberately began to reposition me. She turned me into the wind, gripping me with her second pair of legs around my waist. I was being carried in a slightly head down attitude, face down. I suppose the view would have been tremendous, but I wasn't really enjoying it just now.

I realized I was being carried similar to the way a fishing eagle or an osprey carries a fish, which made me think my fate would be the same. Carried off to some mountain top and devoured. One thing I did notice was that there were several more mantids below us. They seemed smaller than "my" mantid and seemed to have some trouble keeping up. I supposed they were following us in hopes of picking up some scraps when I was finally eaten.

I had determined that I wasn't going without a struggle. When we got close enough to the nest I figured we were headed to, I would make at attempt to break free. Well, that was my plan but it turned out I was totally mistaken about the mantid's intentions.

The mantis continued to manipulate me. With it's back pair of legs, it gripped my thighs just above my knees and began to pry my legs apart. I thought maybe I was going to be torn in two for easier eating, but the mantis just kept slowly prying my legs apart till she had me in a frog-legged position, my hips bent at 90 degree angles.

The mantid stopped the constant beating of it's wings and soared like some grotesque glider, riding the air currents. I looked down below me and could see now that the creature's abdomen was slowly bending down, curling back toward itself, and toward me. Then I saw something pointy at the tip of it's abdomen and I thought I was going to be stung and paralyzed. As it got closer I saw that it wasn't really sharp, like a stinger, but was more like a tube, like....like an ovipositor!

Now I was even more terrified than before. Being eaten was bad enough, but I knew full well about many kinds of insects that oviposited their eggs into living prey, to eventually hatch and eat their way out of the host. I couldn't imagine a worse fate and I began to struggle. Even falling thousands of feet to be impaled on the branches in the jungle below seemed preferable so I fought to break free.

Even as I struggled, I continued to watch the ovipositor as it neared, fascinated, unable to tear my eyes from it. It was definitely hollow, with about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch opening at the tip. A greenish fluid was oozing from the tip and being swept back by the windstream to coat the shaft of the ovipositor, which I could now see extended at least a foot from the tip of the creature's abdomen itself. At first I thought it was headed for my tummy, to stab into me and fill me with eggs, but then I saw it heading for the spot right between my legs!

Gradually it got closer and closer till it touched me! I jerked! The ovipositor felt warm. The tip slid slowly between my labia and I could feel warm liquid oozing into my vagina. I felt a little numb down there and I wondered if there wasn't some kind of paralyzing poison in the fluid.

**********
Dr Greenwell's comment: Although not fully analyzed due to insufficient samples, we believe the fluid to contain 1) an anesthetic, 2) synthetic hormones similar to prostaglandins and oxytocin, and 3) a powerful aphrodesiac, as well as other substances.
**********

All the studying I did trying to get into a good university and graduate program left me little time for socializing and I guess I was sort of a bookworm. Even though I'm 22, I was still a virgin. As the ovipositor slowly worked it's way deeper into me, there was some pain, but not much. As hard as it may be to believe, despite my terror, I was becoming aroused. Despite the numbing sensation, there was a sudden feeling of something giving, and I knew my hymen had been broken.

The ovipositor pulsed and undulated as it slowly filled me and my arousal increased. I could see my clit, distended and aching to be touched, but with my arms pinned, I was helpless to do anything. The ovipositor, though very narrow at the tip, got thicker as it advanced into me. I was pre-med my first year in college and I knew my anatomy. I felt the tip of the ovipositor touch my cervix and I moaned, partly from aprehension, but also from arousal.

I could feel the ovipositor insinuating itself into my womb, dilating my cervix as it did. I thought I should feel pain, but instead the penetration made me cum. There Dr. Greenwell, I said it! I came while the creature was raping me. No longer was I trying to break free, instead, I was trying to force myself further onto the ovipositor, trying to get more of it into me.

When my vagina contracted around the ovipositor, I could feel it pulse. It began to rythmically contract and I could see bulges moving along the exposed tube between the mantis and me. I knew they were the creature's eggs, and I knew they were headed for my womb. The contractions of the ovipositor continued, and soon I was coming again! I had heard of the mile high club, but this was ridiculous.

I tried to count the eggs as they slowly worked their way into me, but I lost track. I know it was at least eight!

Please Dr. Greenwell, get them out of me!. I'll finish this report, but then please get them out of me.

I lost track of my orgasms too, maybe four or five? Anyway, I was feeling really full and my tummy actually was bulging when I finally felt the contractions of the ovipositor stop. I also felt the creature loosen it's grip. First it let go of my shoulders, then my hips. It continued holding me by just my thighs, it's ovipositor still embeded in my womb. Then it let go completely and I slid off the ovipositor and was in freefall, maybe 10,000 to 12,000 feet in the air.

*********
Dr. Greenwell's comments: Jennifer had to stop at this point but she promises to continue. Actual height of the release was only 7,275 feet above the terrain, but nearly 13,000 feet above sea level. Jennifer easily qualifies for the mile-high club she mentioned and I'll have to get her some wings. She survived the drop obviously, being only the second trained researcher to do so, myself being the first. We can only guess how many of the native tribesgirls have survived breeding or even if any have.

No comments:

Post a Comment